Sunday, May 15, 2011

Berserk

  

Quotes:

Narrator - In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control; even over his own will.

Guts - If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you...you won't be able to walk.

Guts - My place really was here. I was too foolish and stubborn to notice. But, what I truly hoped for then was here... Why do I always realize it.. When I've already lost it...

Guts - In the end the winner is still the last man standing.

Griffith - Death on the battlefield comes regardless of class, royal or common. The loser must die!

Judeau - I realised that I could never be the best, so I decided to find the man that could and serve by his side.

Responsability 8
Appreciation 5
Resilience 9
Higher Purpose 8
Reality-Acceptance 8
Mistakes-Acceptance 6
Self-Acceptance 7
Others-Opinion-Acceptance 7
Death-Acceptance 8
Pain-Acceptance 8

No comments:

Post a Comment