Monday, April 18, 2011

Superman Returns



Quotes:

Superman - You wrote that the world doesn't need a savior, but every day I hear people crying for one. I'm sorry I left you, Lois.

Lois Lane - But millions of people will die!
Lex Luthor - Billions! Once again, the press underestimates me.

Perry White - Lois, Pulitzer Prizes are like Academy Awards, nobody remembers what you got one for, just that you got one.

Jor-El - [Superman is flashing back to things his father told him] The human heart is still subject to monstrous deceits.

Superman - You will be different. Sometimes, you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone. You will make my strength your own. You will see my life through your eyes as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father becomes the son.

Responsability 8
Appreciation 6
Resilience 7
Higher Purpose 8
Reality-Acceptance 4
Mistakes-Acceptance 6
Self-Acceptance 7
Others-Opinion-Acceptance 3
Death-Acceptance 3
Pain-Acceptance 5

No comments:

Post a Comment