Sunday, March 20, 2011

Seven pounds: expiation


Quotes:

In seven days, God created the world. And in seven seconds, I shattered mine.

George Ristuccia: You know, Ben, I keep asking you this but why me? 
Ben Thomas: Because you are a good man. 
George Ristuccia: No, really. 
Ben Thomas: Even when you

don't know that people are watching you.


Tim Thomas: It is within my power to drastically change his circumstances, but I don't want to give that man a git doesn't deserve.


Emily Posa: Why do I get the feeling you're doing me a really big favor?
Tim Thomas: Because I get the feeling that you really deserve it.


Responsability 8
Appreciation 1
Resilience 1
Higher Purpose 8
Reality-Acceptance 1
Mistakes-Acceptance 1
Self-Acceptance 1
Others-Opinion-Acceptance 1
Death-Acceptance 7
Pain-Acceptance 3

No comments:

Post a Comment